This was a very large roof that had multiple leaks due to age, granule loss, wind & hail damage. We had to match the shingles to an existing building that had been replaced approximately 5 years earlier. There were also a number of rotten deck boards in need of being replaced due to the multiple leaks over time.
We found an exact matching shingle that was special ordered thru the manufacturer. We replaced approximately 90 sheets of decking throughout the roof where previous water leaks had occurred and damaged the decking. We lined each valled with Ice & Water shield, installing new underlayment and replaced the flashings against the walls and other penetrations. The job turned out wonderful and thanks to mother nature we were able to complete in just under two weeks.